Part of Britannia Movers International
Call us on 0800 4488336 or Get an estimate nowCall Me Back
What is a Video Survey?
A video survey is convenient, quick and easy and one of our moving consultants will guide you through the process to ensure we have all the information we need to provide you with a detailed quote. The survey can be carried out on any smartphone, tablet or laptop in the comfort of your own home, at a time that’s convenient for you.
What happens during the Video Survey?
During your Video Survey, our surveyor will need to see all of the items that you will be moving. Here are a few simple things that you can do, prior to your scheduled appointment that will help us to conduct the Video Survey as efficiently as possible:
● Ensure your mobile phone or tablet has plenty of charge
● Ensure you are connected to your Wi-Fi and where possible make sure no other devices are on the Wi-Fi at the same time. If you don’t have Wi-Fi you will need 4G on your phone network
● Be prepared to open up all wardrobes, cupboards, cabinets etc, especially in the kitchen
● Be prepared to turn on all the lights and have ladder access and lights for the loft
● Should the signal drop or be lost move into range of the Wi-Fi and if necessary restart the call
Contact us on 0800 4488336 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or book your Video Survey.
Blaydon house removal service 19th of February 2019 thanks for another great home move. Your staff were absolutely brilliant also so friendly and polite. While moving … Read more
Home packing and removal from Ridsdale in Northumberland My home removal to Hexham was simply brilliant it all went so smooth thank you. Would you therefore … Read more
Full Packing and Removal service from New Brancepeth to Durham City. Our family just wanted to say thankyou, for the two wonderful gentlemen you sent to … Read more
Removal from Hexham to Consett no fuss due to the care of GBS staff. I would like to thank you all who helped me with my … Read more
Russ Hurley was so nice to us. Hello, Thought it was finally worth passing this on as my experiences with ‘you lot’ have been the same. … Read more