Part of Britannia Movers International
Call us on 0800 4488336 or Get an estimate nowCall Me Back
What is a Video Survey?
A video survey is convenient, quick and easy and one of our moving consultants will guide you through the process to ensure we have all the information we need to provide you with a detailed quote. The survey can be carried out on any smartphone, tablet or laptop in the comfort of your own home, at a time that’s convenient for you.
What happens during the Video Survey?
During your Video Survey, our surveyor will need to see all of the items that you will be moving. Here are a few simple things that you can do, prior to your scheduled appointment that will help us to conduct the Video Survey as efficiently as possible:
● Ensure your mobile phone or tablet has plenty of charge
● Ensure you are connected to your Wi-Fi and where possible make sure no other devices are on the Wi-Fi at the same time. If you don’t have Wi-Fi you will need 4G on your phone network
● Be prepared to open up all wardrobes, cupboards, cabinets etc, especially in the kitchen
● Be prepared to turn on all the lights and have ladder access and lights for the loft
● Should the signal drop or be lost move into range of the Wi-Fi and if necessary restart the call
Contact us on 0800 4488336 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more or book your Video Survey.
Ruth King on behalf of Mrs Mary Sugarhood so happy with Britannia GBS. I just wanted to send a short note to thank you and all … Read more
Move from vicarage Corbridge to Hereford we are also very happy thanks once again GBS removals. Firstly nothing was a problem for Peter and David their … Read more
Local Removal within Hexham Excellent service moving within Hexham also the lads moving my home were very good. Therefore would you please pass on my regards … Read more
David and Wendy Richardson are another client to recommend GBS Removals. The crews good humour and patience also was helping keep stress down during the delay. … Read more
Russ Hurley was so nice to us. Hello, Thought it was finally worth passing this on as my experiences with ‘you lot’ have been the same. … Read more