Part of Britannia Movers International
Call us on 0800 4488336 or Get an estimate nowCall Me Back
What is a Video Survey?
A video survey is convenient, quick and easy and one of our moving consultants will guide you through the process to ensure we have all the information we need to provide you with a detailed quote. The survey can be carried out on any smartphone, tablet or laptop in the comfort of your own home, at a time that’s convenient for you.
What happens during the Video Survey?
During your Video Survey, our surveyor will need to see all of the items that you will be moving. Here are a few simple things that you can do, prior to your scheduled appointment that will help us to conduct the Video Survey as efficiently as possible:
● Ensure your mobile phone or tablet has plenty of charge
● Ensure you are connected to your Wi-Fi and where possible make sure no other devices are on the Wi-Fi at the same time. If you don’t have Wi-Fi you will need 4G on your phone network
● Be prepared to open up all wardrobes, cupboards, cabinets etc, especially in the kitchen
● Be prepared to turn on all the lights and have ladder access and lights for the loft
● Should the signal drop or be lost move into range of the Wi-Fi and if necessary restart the call
Contact us on 0800 4488336 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more or book your Video Survey.
Julie Weldon and Anne Willis also sent their regards To the GBS team, With grateful thanks for all your help with Anna’s complex move to Sheffield- … Read more
Home removal Hexham Northumberland from Driffield in the North Riding of North Yorkshire to Hexham at the end of October 2018. Move was therefore over two … Read more
Removal into Storage from Acomb near Hexham client glad she chose GBS. Thank you so much for all your help with the storage and collection today … Read more
Will Mays stated this was another excellent move. Thank you for the service you provided, it was excellent, especially the lads who moved the furniture in!
Ian and Diane Wylie were also full of thanks for a lovely move to Corbridge. Hi Lorna, Have just completed the BAR questionnaire and, hopefully, also … Read more